Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Bill in Detroit Bill in Detroit is offline

Default Shaving Brush Brushes

Tom Storey wrote:
It might be good fun to turn some handles for shaving brushes. Cocobolo and
similar oily wood should look good! I've found one source for the 'brush',
Blankity-Blanks its called. Anyone know of any other sources?

Tom, I refer you to the thread entitled "Badger Shaving Brush Knots".

The originator of that thread (Pete of "Pete & Kathy"), ultimately said
he'd found a second supplier in China ... and then fell off the face of
the earth, ignoring two requests for the name of the supplier.

So, for the moment, blankity-blanks it is.

Bill
rascal less in the world.
Thomas Carlyle (1795 - 1881)
http://nmwoodworks.com

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000709-1, 01/31/2007
Tested on: 1/31/2007 8:11:46 PM