Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What are you paying for heating oil?

"Frank" wrote in message
oups.com...
With price cap contract and 10 cents a gallon discount for automatic
credit card payment,
today's oil delivery was still $2.89/gal here in northern DE. Just
wonder if we are being
gouged and wonder what others are paying.
Frank

Your are not being gouged, you are being taken for a wild ride and screwed
with no lubricant.

I just paid 1.929 for COD here in northeast CT. A local place where I work
in MA is 2.269. In September, the dealer I had been using offered a
contract with a price of 2.75. I thought it was high and declined it. Glad
I did.

Best price I found is an outfit out of PA that covers PA, NJ, CT, RI, MA
Dollarwise Oil. They have a web page, www.dollarwiseoil.com but the price
was lower when I called. Delivery was through a local dealer so I guess
they have a network of some sort to handle actual delivery for them.