Posted to sci.electronics.repair
W. Watson W. Watson is offline

Default Continuing Length of Undergroup 110AC Power Line 10'

I've been away for several days. Just a couple of things. First, I can
happily end this by saying that there was more wire at each end, so there is
no need for putting an extension on either end. Second, yes, no solder, wire
nuts, and a junction box. I would think a satisfactory box would easily be
available for such an instance.

I have to go to the h/w store this morning, and I'll inquire about the
existence of such a box, which I do not need.

"Depend upon it, there is nothing so unnatural as the
commonplace." -- Sherlock Holmes, in "A Case of Identity"
--
Web Page: home.earthlink.net/~mtnviews