Posted to alt.electronics
Peter Hucker Peter Hucker is offline

Default Running an empty microwave oven

On Tue, 30 Jan 2007 21:43:37 -0000, Daniel Mandic wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:

The parrots don't understand, they just like to take things to pieces.

Yeah, I understand slightly.

I think the parrots do not have such a sense for Electricity like cats.
Sometimes I pet my Cats and it is coming to electric tension. In the
Dark, I can even see flashing light :-).

What can I say, they enjoy it :-). Many other pets would not like such
a discharge IMHO and would be off.

They're not scared of anything. They love fireworks for example.

I met this gal in a bar and one thing lead to another. I said, "Let's go back to my place."
She said, "Oh, do you have cable?"
I said, "No, but I have some old ropes that should do just fine."