Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Hall Dave Hall is offline

Default Old Sears gadget for turning spirals with router

On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 15:34:11 -0500, (J T)
wrote:

Wed, Jan 31, 2007, 1:41pm:
(Dave*Hall) posted what I
posted, thusly:
On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 12:33:55 -0500,
(J T)
wrote:
Mon, Jan 29, 2007, 11:52pm
(Joe*Bleau) doth
sayeth:
Some years ago Sears used to market a device for turning spirals on
legs. snip

And,you then proceded to say:
I believe that the router crafter is a Vermont America device that sears
branded and sold. Might check with Vermont America to see if they still
sell them, also.

I already said I'm not interested. By picking my post to respond
to, people might now get the idea I 'am' interested. That's just
confusing.

JOAT
Only those who have the patience to do simple things perfectly will
acquire the skill to do difficult things easily.
- Johann Von Schiller

Sorry JOAT. I tried to post between the OP and you to show I was
responding to the OP's question as well as to your suggestion that
Sears may still be selling their rebranded version. That makes sense
to me and doesn't seem confusing from my vantage point. Your mileage
DID vary and others' MAY vary. If you get a major rush of people
sending you personal email trying to sell you a router crafter, blame
me and have the woodworking gods curse my woodworking forever,
otherwise, "quit yer bitchin'" ;-)

Dave Hall