Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default Old Sears gadget for turning spirals with router

Wed, Jan 31, 2007, 1:41pm: (Dave*Hall) posted what I
posted, thusly:
On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 12:33:55 -0500,
(J T)
wrote:
Mon, Jan 29, 2007, 11:52pm
(Joe*Bleau) doth
sayeth:
Some years ago Sears used to market a device for turning spirals on
legs. snip

And,you then proceded to say:
I believe that the router crafter is a Vermont America device that sears
branded and sold. Might check with Vermont America to see if they still
sell them, also.

I already said I'm not interested. By picking my post to respond
to, people might now get the idea I 'am' interested. That's just
confusing.

JOAT
Only those who have the patience to do simple things perfectly will
acquire the skill to do difficult things easily.
- Johann Von Schiller