Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] zeb7k@hotmail.com is offline

Default Can a submersible pump and manual pitcher pump coexist?

Hi, I just had drilled a 145' well and installed submersible pump. It
has a temp water setup now (for construction) so I'm not completely
finished with my well system.

Is there a way for a manual pitcher pump and a submersible pump to use
the same casing? I asked my well driller and he said he doesn't know
how to do that. In my own naive way I would think the pitcher pump
could use even
the same drop pipe.

I just thought it would be a neat survival type thing to have a manual
pump. The Lehmans catalog has about a dozen to choose from.

--zeb