Posted to rec.woodworking
EXT EXT is offline

Default Old Sears gadget for turning spirals with router

Got one, never used it. A friend had one but needed space in his basement so
gave it to me. So now I just store it in case I find a need for it.

"__ Bob __" wrote in message
Joe Bleau wrote:
Some years ago Sears used to market a device for turning spirals on
legs. I am sure it had other uses as well. It was a bed with some
sort of mount above for seating a router. It had a crank on the end
and I believe was wire driven. You could turn the crank while running
your router and do spiral work quite easily. I am looking to buy one
but need to know what they are called first.

Joe

Router crafter .. .. .. surprisingly, they are selling in new or like-new
condition on e-Bay for $175-$250