Posted to uk.d-i-y
absolute0 absolute0 is offline

Default Plumbing a shower

Thanks for your help John.
Have you ever used copper push fit compression fittings with platic
pipe?

Cheers

Dave

On 30 Jan, 21:45, John Rumm wrote:
absolute0 wrote:
It's going to be a bit of a pain as I'm limited to space in the loft
(shallow pitch), so plastic pipe sounds like a better option if I'm
going to feed the pipe in from the top. Then there is still the issue
of putting two elbow joints on the bottom of the pipe as it feeds into
the shower from the back, then elbows down to the shower connector.

You only need on elbow - at the join with the shower. That's the nice
thing about plastic in cases like this - it bends round corners.

--
Cheers,

John.