Posted to rec.woodworking
Markem Markem is offline

Default Deft Brushing Lacquer problem

On Tue, 30 Jan 2007 21:28:20 -0500, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

Don't be too quick to jump on this Mark. Robert's comments are dead
accurate, so I'm not contradicting him at all, but most fisheye is caused by
contamination in the spray system. Typically, oil or water in the tank or
lines. I'd be looking there first. Always drain the tank before every
spray. Don't use oilers in your lines. Use water traps on your guns.

I use an HVLP system with a turbine, no compressor, but a through
cleaning prior to use ain't a bad idea. But then I is anal about such
things any way. But it is a tad chilly at present.

Mark
(sixoneeight) = 618