Posted to alt.home.repair
charlie charlie is offline

Default Window Treatments for Sliding Glass Doors

On Jan 30, 10:35 am, wrote:
Hello,
I'm looking for a modern way to block a little light from coming in to
our living area. The picture below shows a wall with two sliding
glass doors on the second floor of our townhome. They doors will be
opened at times to air out the place.

http://www.alpine9.net/v/scott/house/windows.jpg.html

Just wondering what options we have. We're looking to put in roller
shades through most of the rest of the house. I'm not a big fan of
the verticle blinds.

Not sure what other info I can provide but any suggestions are greatly
appreciated.
Thanks!

we have large doors that we didn't want to obstruct the view on.

http://groups.msn.com/chaniarts/shoebox.msnw?
action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=182

we used horizontal cell blinds, a 2 panel and a single panel, and the
usual place is all the way up. they collapse into about a 2" stack at
the top and just seem to disappear.