Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jason D. Jason D. is offline

Default ATTN: Kip Hitachi 51SWX20B tough convergence issue

Kip, (URGENT)

Your email have not yet arrived on my end or depot's. Please respond
to s2ympatico.ca instead for now. If you are having problem sending
the info, please explain and what you are sending. We're really in
bind between fixing it or refund the massive 700 dollars repair.
(That $700 job was to replace $400 module which did not fix this one
because of previous experience based on different hitachi model had
similar problem and a module did fix this problem.)

NOTE: (remove 2 to reply)

The latest update is that green is only one that slightly moves
horizontally intermittently with bit of noise extending to the right
but not in hitachi's user convergence menu grid.

Cheers, Wizard