Posted to rec.woodworking
trs80 trs80 is offline

Default small hose/adapter for sander?

yea. thats what I use to turn on my shop vac. I have all the power tools
to same power strip and plugged into that.
"B A R R Y" wrote in message
trs80 wrote:
that would work. This a home depot item?

Very possibly, depends on the Borg.

This is the one I have:
http://www.amazon.com/Porter-Cable-39332-Vacuum-Hose-Ports/dp/B0000222WV

This particular hose is very durable, plenty flexible, and light. A store
bought connector adapts it to my 2 1/2" vacuum hose.

This thing
@ & vertical=SEARS&sid=I0093600100004900085&pid=009240 31000
will turn the vacuum on and off with the tool.

Velcro cable ties or double sided velcro strips, will strap the electrical
cord to the hose making it all easy to handle.

Last, but not least, a bungee from an overhead bicycle hook will hold the
hose / cable out of the way. Overhead bicycle hooks are great for
managing air hoses, too. I've got 'em all over the shop.