Posted to uk.d-i-y
absolute0 absolute0 is offline

Default Plumbing a shower

Yes, it is an electric shower (new one will be a Mira Advance ATL).
I'd rather not have the pipe on show as this is how we have it at the
moment (hole through ceiling and chrome pipe down to shower)

Dave

On 30 Jan, 14:41, Stuart B wrote:
On Tue, 30 Jan 2007 14:27:51 +0000, John Rumm

wrote:
absolute0 wrote:

I'm wanting to move our shower from one wall (an outside wall) to
another (stud wall). All walls are titled, but will be re-tiled later.

I have a cold feed feeding the current shower from the loft. I was
planning to re-route the cold feed to the position of the new shower,
which would mean running the pipe in the stud wall along with the
mains supply.

Which "mains supply" is this?

What sort of shower?

Do you need to run the pipe in the wall, or can you redirect it in the
loft and then come down the wall in a new place? If so then that only
requires that you drill through the top plate rather than having to
cross several studs.I'm guessing it is an electric shower so the "mains supply" is

probably for it