Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] Philipj.cosson@ntlworld.com is offline

Default what's the point of all this DIY? (house move nightmare)

Thanks for posting the link to ecology - they have said to me today
that this is a building that they woulddefinitely like to save from a
developer and would probably offer on!

Unfortunately they only operate a 3x salary multiplier, which we can't
work with on this one!

Philip

Lobster wrote:

Mick6 wrote:
In article .com,
wrote:

Recently I have tried to move to house number 4 - a dilapidated
bungalow.
This is now not going to happen - cos I can't get a mortgage.

Have you tried the Ecology Building Society? I've heard they'll support
projects other lenders won't touch.

http://www.ecology.co.uk/

Thanks a lot for posting this - have bookmarked it!
See http://www.ecology.co.uk/html/mortgages/whatlendon.htm

David