Posted to misc.consumers.house
John A. Weeks III John A. Weeks III is offline

Default Sacramento: Home losses loom

In article .com,
"Ablang" wrote:

James and Beth Fullenwider are living inside a bad dream growing ever
more familiar across the Sacramento region: Their 2,400-square-foot
house in Elk Grove is slowly slipping away from them.

They can't afford their $3,300 monthly payment.

Then again, I cannot think of anyone more deserving to have
something bad happen to them. I get real frustrated when I
keep hearing about people who take home $3000 a month or
$4000 a month, and cannot afford a $3300 house payment. Duh!
What were these people thinking? That the house fairy was
going to come down and make their payment for them? Even
Forest Gump wasn't that dumb...he knew that stupid is as stupid
does.

-john-

John A. Weeks III 952-432-2708
Newave Communications