Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Alex Alex is offline

Default Panasonic service menu weirdness

Since nobody will help on the newsgroup, perhaps you can suggest a professional that can recalibrate the TV without costing me an arm and a leg?

I'm north of Toronto.

"Alex" wrote in message ...
Thank you for your reply.

I found the correct one here (assuming the CT-27D10B and CT-27D10D are similar):
http://fileshare.eshop.bg/downloadsm...CT-27D10B.html

Unfortunately, it seems that the service menu does not have an H-size adjustment at all, not to mention the pincushioning.
I can adjust the V-size and the H-position but that's not enough.

Perhaps some helpful soul can take a peek and tell me what I am missing?

Best wishes,
Alex.

--
Address email to user "response" at domain "alexoren" with suffix "com"