Posted to alt.home.repair
Dean Dean is offline

Default What to look for in an open utility trailor

On Jan 29, 9:54 am, "comcastss news groups"
wrote:
I'm debating the same situation with my wife. No not to trade my wife for a
trailer!.
I inherited a 98 Toyota Tacoma with 5,000 miles on it. My stepdad only used
it for plowing.

Its nice to have but its just sitting in my driveway 99% of the time.

I want to sell it and buy a trailer for those occasional trips for plywood,
etc....
My wife wants to keep it as a spare vehicle..

If it was not worth so much I'd keep it but its like having $10,000 or so
sitting in the driveway....

Steve

Well steve,,sell the Tacoma to Me for 1/2 that $10,000 and it wo'nt
seem like such a waste!!
Dean

"Leonardo" wrote in messagenews:u8qdnf9fmJQQQyDYnZ2dnUVZ_tGsnZ2d@centu rytel.net...

I just sold my trusty '74 chevy C20 pickup (sniff). Don't need that
hauling capacity anymore, besides it used gas just sitting there. I want
to replace it with a 4X8 or 5X8 open trailer. My car is rated to tow
1500 lbs.

What features should I look for in a quality trailer?

Thanks!

Lenny- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -