Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default Pinewood Derby Diagnosis

On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 05:05:51 -0600, Prometheus
wrote:

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 23:00:30 -0500, Tom Watson
wrote:

Pat - If you don't mind me turning this discussion over to my betters:

If you can keep your head when all about you

Snipped for brevity

Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And--which is more--you'll be a Man, my son!

--Rudyard Kipling

Thanks Tom, I hadn't encountered that one before.

Makes me think maybe I should revisit Kipling- I had kind of missed
him as a kid, and figured it wasn't much use going back to revisit the
same fella who wrote the Jungle Book at this point.

Oh, you really want to. While Kipling wrote some books for kids most
of his writing was not aimed at that audience, and even his books for
kids aren't "kid stuff".