Posted to alt.home.repair
Bill Reece Bill Reece is offline

Default Internet Explorer hijacked

hey, I was on my consumer reports web account today and they rated
spysweeper as number two and almost exactly the same ratings as the number
one for less than half the cost!! f-secure was number one @ $60 & $50
annual. Spysweeper is $25 with $20 annual.

"Bill Reece" wrote in message
m...
I used spysweeper from webroot.com with good success. I ran their trial
first and once it recognized my culprit I found a $10 coupon in the trial
software and got it for $19. But, it did not work for a friend of
mine...so...@ your own risk. It did work for me and continues to.
good luck
"Steve" wrote in message
m...

"Jason Johuque" wrote in message

My Internet Explorer appears to be "hijacked". It looks very different
from last month. Is there any software out there that might help fix
it?

Thanks
Jason Johuque

Yes. It's called Firefox