Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Larry is offline

Default $15 electric flush cut door jamb saw. Installing tile / hardwood floors/ carpet.

In article om,
Oughtsix wrote:
...snipped... I pulled out my dullest sawsall blade and snaped to
about 2" long in my vise with a hammer. I then welded the broken saws
all blade to the flush cut saw where the wooden handle used to be.

I took my new flush cut / sawzall blade and chucked it up in my
sawzall. I set the sawzall to a low speed (about 1.5 - 2) and it took
about 30 seconds per jamb.

American* ingenuity at its finest!

* Substitute appropriate country of origin here.

Larry Wasserman - Baltimore Maryland - lwasserm(a)sdf.lonestar.org