Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Homer J Simpson Homer J Simpson is offline

Default Continuing Length of Undergroup 110AC Power Line 10'

"W. Watson" wrote in message
. net...

I just put 200' (black, white, green--12 gauge) of wire in a grey electric
pipe that will be buried underground 18". I probably need another 10' to
get it back up the surface. Should I just solder 10' lengths onto wires
onto the wire and wrap it with electrical tape, or is there a smarter way?

If this is 110 V or above:

All connections must be accessible after construction. This means they must
be made in a junction box whose lid can be removed and is readily
accessible.

Soldering wires is not an approved connection method - use wire nuts
(marrettes).

If it is 12 Volts do as you wish.