Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub HeyBub is offline

Default Bathroom fan lets in draft.

Donna wrote:
Our bathroom has a ceiling fan/light combination that lets in one
hell of a draft. During our saga about the leaking bathroom roof
(resolved, it seems, finally), I got a look at the construction, and
the exhaust fan shunts the air through something that looks a bit
like a dryer hose, to a circular exterior port on the house. That
port is hooded, and there is some kind of apparently useless circular
"flap" that does very little to keep cold (!!! it was 20 below last
night) air out of the bathroom.
If you wizards can suggest a way to solve this, other than only
showering in the summer, I would be eternally grateful.

Donna

Got a spare towel to stuff int he hole?