Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Ideas for Federal Furniture????

Thanks Timothy for that list. I am/was an avid woodworker hobbist,
including old style furniture, but my disability disallows me to be as
active, in that department, as I once was. For the past few years I
have been taking formal upholstery classes, at the local Tech school,
and your list provides some very interesting references about
upholstery. Recently, I've been learning advanced caning techniques,
also. For me, upholstery has become a good complement to and recourse
from woodworking, alone,.... and it's fun, too.

Simply, thanks for the references. I had stagnated in my own search
for something more than what I have at hand. There had been times
when I thought to query this forum, but upholstery, and related
issues, didn't seem to be on topic.

Sonny