Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Leak under boiler - please help!

wrote:

(folks prefer it if you don't top post in this group)

I have left the filling loop closed, what I meant to say was that when
I open, I now cant seem to increase the pressure again if I need to,
where as before this whole problem occured, i was able to.

When you open the tap, do you hear water flow?

If so then that would suggest water is being let out elsewhere - the
pressure release valve would be a prime candidate.

What sort of tap is it? (some, like gate valves (tap like things with a
circular red handle) have a habit of breaking internally and ceasing to
work).

--
Cheers,

John.