Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stephen Dawson Stephen Dawson is offline

Default Tiger Loop?

"Steve Firth" wrote in message
On Fri, 26 Jan 2007 14:18:06 -0000, Bob Mannix wrote:

"Steve Firth" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 20:55:52 GMT, Stephen Dawson wrote:

Try google loads of answers on there.

So he shouldn't have bothered coming here then? We may as well close
uk.d-i-y since "try google" can be used as an answer to every question.

It's only polite to google first to help *ensure* places like this are
repositories of knowledge otherwise not available. The google will also
pick
up stuff on here. In any case Mr Dawson answered the OP's original
question
and only suggested googling when he wanted a picture as well! Seems
perfectly reasonable to me.

The guy asked, reasonably, not for a picture but for a web reference and
got a smarty-arsey reply. I'll ask for dissolution of uk.d-i-y on the
grounds that it has now been replaced by the web shall I?

Steve,

I am so sorry that I did not provide a more concise description, but given
the question again, I thought i would look at google first, and there were
loads of sites,so with out knowing the specific request i suggested to try
google.

Don't flame me for my response it was polite and short, so crawl back under
your rock for the winter and please don't just come on board and wind people
up.

--
Steve Dawson