Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Bill in Detroit Bill in Detroit is offline

Default Handmade shavibg brush handles

Giovanni Abrate wrote:
Dear friends,
a brief note to let you know that our new shaving website is going to
feature a picture showcase dedicated to custom made shaving brushes.

Giovanni ... check your links! Both gallery links are dead and the
"Articles" link is a mailto: link.

An altogether bumpy ride. I'd be interested in your topic but, it looks
like you announced the site before it was ready for guests. I was
half-hoping to find links to (reasonably priced) brush plug suppliers.

(To all those who may have taken a look at MY site last week and faced a
horrible download time for the graphics ... I think I've got all
2,000,000 pictures tamed now ... the biggest is 800x600 and most are
only 320x240.) There aren't quite 2 million pix but that is how big the
task looked like when I started fixing them. And EACH of the catalog
entries had to be uploaded again. Still mostly kit stuff with some bowls.)

Bill

rascal less in the world.
Thomas Carlyle (1795 - 1881)
http://nmwoodworks.com

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000707-0, 01/27/2007
Tested on: 1/27/2007 12:29:07 PM