Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
[email protected] HappyHumanist@yahoo.com is offline

Default Sprayer versus roller versus power roller

We just bought a new spec house, and we're painting it ourselves as
soon as the drywall is textured. I've heard a lot of bad things about
Wagner Paint Crew power sprayers. What's the best way for a DIY person
to paint the interior of a new house?

Wagner-type sprayer?
Rent a professional sprayer?
Roller?
Power roller?

Also, do I need to prime the texture? I've heard you should, but a guy
told me that the sprayed-on texture has primer built-in.

And should we caulk where our white window/door trim meets the drywall
before cutting in the color on the walls?

--- Bob