Posted to alt.home.repair
Rich256 Rich256 is offline

Default Underground Sprinkler problem

Larry and a Cat named Dub wrote:
Simple Find some one or try it your self and witch with coat hangers. Works
for me Some people can do this and some cant.
Bend some coat hangers at a 90 with a 4" handle and use the rest 12" for the
other half . Hold the loosely in your hand out in front of you follow the
line and when they cross you will have a larger obstruction in the area. I
use this to find septic lines gas line ect. Not foolproof but works for me
50% of the time Start at the source by the house

My dad could do that for water!! He claimed it had to be a Willow
stick. He claimed water had to be moving.

So for this job a rain coat and boots will be necessary too!!