Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] Barry_Gold@home.com is offline

Default OT - Neighbor borrows tools and doesn't bring back

On 26 Jan 2007 12:09:42 -0800, "bf" wrote:

On Jan 25, 1:27 pm, wrote:
.I lent my framing nailer to a new neighbor who was building a shed. He then 'rented'

his compressor and MY nailer to his golf club for the weekend for $50.

Wow, it never ceases to amaze me the nerve that some people have.

I believe he bought his second hand air compressor just so he could borrow my air
tools.
He doesn't use it for anything else.
We had a conversation about how economical it would be for him to spray stain his
fence. When I didn't offer to loan him a sprayer he ended up doing it with a brush.