Ian Clowes

Default Sawdust collection

PoP wrote in message . ..

The second idea (which I literally had last night) has the same
general principle, but uses a piece of thin plastic tube (say 15mm or
less) wrapped into a circle, joined together at the ends, and hot
melted to the vertical centre of the bin. Sounds doable to me, the
only potential issue I can think of is that the tube might not bend
into that tight a circle.

Hi

How about a few metres of 15mm Hep2O type tube wrapped in a helix with
maybe 4 'wraps' from top to bottom and hot melted into place. You
could put it on the outside to help with emptying the bin, ie keep the
insides smooth.

IanC