Posted to alt.home.repair
volts500 volts500 is offline

Default Home Surveillance

On Jan 26, 7:04*am, "SBH" wrote:
I am searching for a basic home surveillance system but have no idea what
are good systems and what are not. I am wanting a wireless system with just
your basic cameras which can either be used with a TV, VCR or PC. I'm not
sure exactly what I need to look for but some cool features such as being
able to call or connect (with PC) from another location to view the house is
cool, though not crucial. I have a small bungalow, therefore, an elaborate
system isn't necessary.

Anyone with knowledge of CCTV or surveillance equipment willing to provide
info would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Try alt.home.automation, www.x10.com, or www.smarthome.com.