Posted to alt.home.repair
Art Art is offline

Default Washer leaking from bottom. Does leveling fix the problem?

Only if you are talking a tiny leak. Some splashing can get over the rim
and there may be gaps in the rim and water will flow out those gaps and to
the floor if the leveling is wrong in the right direction.

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
My washer leaked a litte from underneath this morning. I couldn't see
where it was coming from because it was sealed. I noticed that the
washer wasn't leveled so I propped some would under some of the legs
and made it level. It didn't leak when I tried it again. Is it fixed?
do washers leak when they are not level?