Posted to rec.woodworking
Patriarch Patriarch is offline

Default Delta X unisaw repair problems

Nova wrote in news:vR8uh.8466$qN1.4052@trndny02:

wrote:
Anybody out there have a clue how to repair / fix the locking handle on
the blade height and angle adjustment wheels on the Unisaw? This is a
new saw with only a few hours on it and the screw-in locking handle no
longer holds a setting. Pretty dangerous condition since the blade can
move on it's own during a cut. Can't use the saw until I get a fix and
it seems to be a problem internal to the adjustment screw itself.

For a new saw the first thing I'd do is contact Delta.

For technical assistance or service parts:
USA - (800) 223-7278 • Canada - (800) 463-3582

And any X series Unisaw would still be under the five year warranty, I
would think.

Patriarch