Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Washer leaking from bottom. Does leveling fix the problem?

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
It's actually a very old model, probably 20 years, that we inherited
from the last owners. The name is "Speed Queen", no make is visible
from the front. To take off the front panel do I just unscrew the two
nuts at the bottom? I checked the back and none of the visible hoses
are leaking.

It can vary, but usually, take the screws or nuts off the bottom of the
panel and lift it out and the top will have some sort of clip. At 20 years,
it may bell be a cracked drain hose, often right at a clamp.