Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Washer leaking from bottom. Does leveling fix the problem?

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
My washer leaked a litte from underneath this morning. I couldn't see
where it was coming from because it was sealed. I noticed that the
washer wasn't leveled so I propped some would under some of the legs
and made it level. It didn't leak when I tried it again. Is it fixed?
do washers leak when they are not level?

See if you can take the front panel off to watch for leaks. Chances are it
is a hose. I've had leaks where the hose goes on to the pump, it cold be a
split in a fill hose. I doubt leveling will make any difference.