Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Russ Russ is offline

Default Powersupply testing

Would measuring the 5, 12, 3.3, -5 VDC inputs give me the correct
resistance setting also? If I measure the 5 volts I get 1.6 Ohms. If I
measure the 3.3 VDV I get 35K Ohms. ( need to double check that one).
The 12 gives me 500 ohms. Do I set the load tester to these settings
when setting up the resistance? Or does this not take into
consideration of any reactance in the circuit? The load tester has a
setup for the amps and watts. You can set them at what every you want.
Do I need to set these? I guess I would set the amps but what about
the watts? Do I set that or just leave it at 0. It shows me the amps
on the display of the tester.
Thanks
Uriah