Posted to rec.woodworking
RJ RJ is offline

Default This might be off topic but perhaps some of you knows...

"Charlie M. 1958" wrote in message
I want to buy a tiny house or cottage or trailer on a piece of land for
$ 10.000 or 1-2 acres for $ 2000 in or outside a little town. I need no
basement, no garage but electicity and water and Internet access. I can
move to any state or town in the western USA.

I called a few real estate guys but it seems they just want to sell me
their most expensive stuff. I looked at some websites but found mainly
expensive houses in larger towns.

I think the Unabomber's cabin might still be available.

Consider moving into a small town in Saskatchewan Canada? What you want is
available.
Living in Saskatchewan and enjoying it!!!!! Rick