Posted to alt.home.repair
DK DK is offline

Default Toilet - Round two pieces vs one piece toilet

On 24 Jan 2007 21:07:49 -0800, "Arpil" wrote:

I'm thinking to replace my standard round two pieces toilet in the
guest bathroom with one piece Briggs elongated toilet.

I don't know anything about this so please bear with me. The spare
bathroom is tiny. When the tile man removed the toilet to install the
tiles, there was a big nasty hole there. I'd like to know if the new
one piece would fit right in that hole.

How do I know for sure it will fit? Do I need to measure from the
center of the hole to the wall (yuck!)? Just don't want to carry that
thing home and it doesn't fit.

Thanks for all your input.
April

Yes, cover the hole.

Not only does it smell bad, it can be explosive.