Posted to alt.home.repair
Chris Chris is offline

Default Loose cabinet

Hello,

When I close the drawer on my cabinet, the whole thing shakes. It also seems
that the cabinet is leaning forward as it's no longer flush with the wall.

The cabinet sits between the stove and the fridge. It's just wide enough for
a coffee maker and toaster.

I emptied the cabinet and I can see two screws (Robinston). I pushed the
cabinet so it was flush with the wall and tried to tighten the screws. The
screws wouldn't tighten?!?

Is there some trick at tightening the cabinet? I tried to google for it but
I just seem to find articles about loose cabinet hinges - none talk about
loose cabinets.

Thanks.

--
Chris