Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mungo \Two Sheds\ Toadfoot Mungo \Two Sheds\ Toadfoot is offline

Default Roland keyboard power supply problem

Meat Plow wrote:

Might as well replace all 8 or 9 of them while you're at it. Don't
remember how hard it is to get to the SMPS in your particular
keyboard but if I recall it's not something that I would want to
undertake as other caps fail

Apart from the... oh, 15,000 perhaps, screws holding the back on it's not
too bad to get into the thing - there's remarkably little inside it either,
considering what it can do!

Having said that I'll still replace all the caps I can.

Thanks again,

Si