Posted to rec.woodworking
Ted Ted is offline

Default Wixey Digital Planer Gauge

"Bigpole" wrote in
:

I installed one on my older delta planer this month. I had to make a
bracket for it to fit my planer.
To my surprise after the first calibration it was right on the money.

Ted
"Peter Bogiatzidis" wrote in message
et...
Hello,

I'm looking for some feedback on the Wixey Digital Planer Gauge that
Woodcraft is currently selling for $44.99 until Jan. 31st.

Pros or cons? It would be used on a Delta 22-580 planer.

Thanks in advance to those who post a reply here to the group.

Peter.

I have installed one on my Shop Fox 15" spiral blade planer and love it!
Had to invent my own brackets, but it was a simple task and works very
well! Have had it on for about six months and only had to replace the
battery once.