Posted to uk.d-i-y
sm_jamieson sm_jamieson is offline

Default Acoustic Trickle Vents?

On 25 Jan, 12:52, wrote:
.Fill 'em up with squirty foam, and just remember to open the window for
a few minutes every morning to let the bed air.Thought of that one already but I'd like a less severe solution! I

tried filling them with normal foam and it helped a bit- maybe I just
need better quality.

Surely there must be something on the market other than greenland for
this!

thanks

DNW

I will be speccing some windows soon for a new extension.
Is it true that if I have windows that can be locked slightly open,
then I don't have to have these type of trickle vents, that let noise
through ?
Simon.