Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Edenpure heater

In article . com, wrote:
I have read all of the posts regarding this heater and have found none
to be favorable. Does anyone have anything good to say? Does the heater
save money or is it all just hype?

Sure, it'll save money on energy bills. Any time you turn your thermostat down
and use a space heater (which is all the Edenpure is) to warm up just the room
you're in, while keeping the rest of the house cooler, you're going to save
money. But you sure don't have to spend that kind of money on a space heater
to do it. I saw some at Wal-Mart two weeks ago for less than twenty dollars...

Has Consumer Reports tested this heater?

Who cares if they have or not? They can't be trusted anyway, as their latest
retraction of phony "test results" shows:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16691288/

--
Regards,