Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Doug is offline

Default How to hook up a dust collector in this circumstance.

On Jan 24, 2:48 pm, "CW" wrote:
What static issue?

wrote in oglegroups.com...

Hi,

I'm using the sprial becasue I don't want to deal with the the whole
static issue and, I have a cheap source of sprial ducts.

So what would you do?

Remember, the static charge fire issue has been pretty much debunked.
However, I still keep my system grounded because it can offer a pretty
uncomfortable shock every once in a while.
I may be repeating something that was already said, but I would avoid a
90 deg. T if I could. Couldn't you join the two trunks with a 45 deg
wye?