Posted to alt.home.repair
Main Man Main Man is offline

Default kitchen refacing

I'm in UK but we had refaced and new granite tops:
see
http://www.granitetransformations.com/

for worksurfaces

On Jan 24, 8:48 pm, "Michael" wrote:
Hi
I have many years old formica-covered kitchen cabinets and as old
countertop.
Everything is 100 functional but.. aestetically challenging.
I'm planning to sell the house.
My options are (please correct me if I am wrong).
1. Replace this kitchen with new one (Ikea?). Not exactly within my
budget.
2. Repaint it. I doubt it may be done in decent manner.
3. Have it professionally refaced.

I am leaning toward #3.
Here are the questions for experts.
1. What am I looking at $$-wise? Ball park. I want nothing fancy, the
kitchen cabinets are ~14' total length. Laminate countertop.
2. Can anybody recommend cabinets-refinishing company in Boston, MA
(USA) area?
Thank you!
Michael
You can reply directly to: . Make sure to remove 5423