Posted to alt.home.repair
jerryl jerryl is offline

Default kitchen cabinets on the cheap

"brent" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have been looking around for new kitchen cabinets.In a lot of cases,
the cabinets themselves look the same (white mdf?) and it is just the
doors and trim that make the cabinet.So I am thinking why not just put
doors and trim on my existing cabinets and save money.Is it this
easy?One thing I havent had time to check on is if the cabinets are
standard sizes, and if I would be able to find doors at Home Depot that
would fit my cabinets.Anyone know if cabinets are standard sizes?

No one can answer that without seeing the cabinets. Why don't you just
measure your doors and drawer fronts, take a ride to Home Depot and measure
theirs? At least you'd get the right answer that way, not guesses like you'd
get here.