Posted to alt.home.repair
krw krw is offline

Default What does the water company charge you for?

In article ,
says...
In article 6Itth.26908$gS1.6754@trndny01, yourname wrote:

which is why all residential irrigation ought to be outlawed. Which it
is getting pretty close to in LV I understand. Stupid ass waste of
drinking water. SHHH, don't tell my wife...

Not just residential irrigation, either. On a business trip to Phoenix some
ten or twelve years ago, I was appalled to see from the air all the swimming
pools, lush lawns, and heavily irrigated golf courses. Once on the ground and
headed to my meetings, what do I see in the plaza at the Phoenix civic center,
but this fountain:

It's my understanding (I live 2k mi. from AZ) that Phoenix gets
their water from underground, not the Rio Grande and has plenty
more where that came form.

snip

--
Keith