Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Recommendation for tape?

"George E. Cawthon"
fine for me, but you might want to try some of the
blue painter's tape which is not as aggressive as
regular masking tape.

I've been meaning to try out that blue tape. Last time I painted my
apartment and used masking tape on a few areas, when I pulled it off it took
some of the original paint with it. I was so disgusted at seeing the pits in
my apartment wall quit painting immediately and left it that way for several
years before I got to plastering it and then painting it again. I should
have know better, like what apartment super is going to use premium quality
paint that doesn't flake off at the slightest irritation?