Posted to rec.woodworking
Charlie Self Charlie Self is offline

Default OT - Neighbor borrows tools and doesn't bring back

On Jan 23, 3:03*pm, "Swingman" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message
I think I just figured out why Swingman's views (and others') mesh with
mine as much as they do. Good dads go a long way, right Watson?

(What makes thing difficult is when you're a dyed-in-the-wool
conservative but know that Bush is an asshole. Just watch the
motherfarker squirm at the SOTU tonight.)

Never shy, I remain,LOL. Even if you did let a fat girl take you, sometimes you gotta dance with

who brung you!

Besides, I would just a cheerfully jail a politician on general principles
as to look at him ... ANY politician.

I may start a movement: all politicians, once elected, immediately
serve a prison sentence, the length and severity of said sentence
depending on the damage the position allows them to do. A minimum of
three months (local office), maximum of 15 years, say, though that
sounds a touch low for the damage some presidents do.